Powered by Blogger.

Spotlight: JORD Wood Watches

by - September 08, 2016

I know this isn't my usual type of post but I just wanted to spotlight this brand- JORD Watches. I've never been much of a watch person but I came across their watches on social media and thought they were very unique. I was intrigued. Wood is not only a renewable resource (if you're Eco-friendly/conscious like me), it also makes for a very cool watch and conversation starter as well as an excellent addition to any collection. I am so happy I was able to try the Sidney Series Red Sandalwood & Mother of Pearl watch out for myself.
Even the keepsake box it comes in is made of wood as well. I love it and it's the perfect storage to keep your watch dust free and in pristine condition. Such a unique gift idea. 
JORD Red Sandalwood & Mother of Pearl Watch
The attention to detail is much appreciated. I love small touches like this cushion embroidered with the JORD name. Plus I love herringbone so the packaging made a great impression.
I'm not watch aficionado but fortunately their website has all the details and their customer service will get back to you quickly if you have any questions that aren't answered on the site. So with that said, I'll give you my opinion based on my experience. I love the rich color of the wood while the mother of pearl face and Swarovski crystals still make it feel very luxe. Yet it can be dressed up or down so it could work in various settings. 
Overall, I feel like this would be the perfect gift for the watch lover in your life or for anyone looking for a watch that's unique. And what's great is you receive it perfectly customized to your wrist size so no need to worry about getting any links removed or added. 
Time piece in Times Square
Prices start $126 and they're available in various finishes. Shop JORD women's watches here.

Happy hunting!



Follow me for the latest updates: Instagram | Twitter Facebook




A sample of this product was given to Lip Drama for editorial purposes, either directly from the manufacturer or from the agency that works on behalf of the manufacturer. All reviews on lipdrama.blogspot.com are the honest opinion of its author and editorial samples do not, in any way, affect the outcome of product reviews. For more information, click here.
SaveSave

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please refrain from spam and posting links to other sites/blogs. Thank you.