Powered by Blogger.

NEW Wet n Wild Autumn Lush Fall 2016 Collection + Swatches

by - August 16, 2016


Wet n Wild's Fall 2016 limited edition Autumn Lush collection has already hit stores and of course I'm on the hunt for it. Wet n Wild's limited edition collections are notoriously limited with usually only 2 of each item per display. So if you're like me and want to catch em all, you have to stay on top pf your local stores to make sure you find a fun display. My store said to check back Saturday when they get new deliveries so be friendly and get to know your local store manager and/or beauty advisor. This collection will be particularly popular as it includes liquid matte lipsticks, which are still just as popular as ever and there aren't many good drugstore options at a low price point so that means more competition if you're trying to snag every shade. There are also two new Color Icon trios that are perfect for Fall. They are a must have as well. I would skip the colored mascaras, however, that are also a part of the collection. I love Wet n Wild and own one of their colored mascaras. It wasn't the best but if I see anyone post about these and the formula looks like it has improved then I would definitely give it try. 

Wet n Wild Fall 2016 Color Icon Trios
Image credit: wetnwildbeauty snapchat
Now on to what you really want to see- the products and swatches. Wet n Wild has been giving a lot of sneak peeks and looks at their new collections on Snapchat (wetnwildbeauty) so I would recommend you follow them if you're a big fan of the brand like me. For Fall 2016, they have two new Color Icon trios with a great selection of shades to get you ready for Fall. As usual, these are priced at $2.99 each.
Wet n Wild Velour Fall 2016 Vixen Color Icon Trio swatches 
Image credit: wetnwildbeauty snapchat
Wet n Wild, if you've been a collecting for awhile, does re-release shades that were in previous palettes. Sometimes they are the same exact shade or it's very similar. The shades in this trio remind me shades from the Fall 2014 collection. I've only been collecting for less than 3 years so there's a lot I have missed as far as limited edition eyeshadows go. But I still buy them either way unless I just really don't like it, or it doesn't perform as well, which is rare.
Wet n Wild Velour Fall 2016 Plaid To The Bone Color Icon Trio swatches 
Image credit: wetnwildbeauty snapchat
This Plaid To The Bone palette is the must have one of the two in my opinion. I love these shades together. It complements both skin tones well and features that beautiful blue brown duochrome that everyone loves from the fan fave Comfort Zone palette. 
Wet n Wild Fall 2016 Color Icon Matte Liquid Lipsticks
Image credit: +wetnwildbeauty 
And last but definitely not least, the liquid lipsticks. There are 4 shades total that are a good staples to have for fall, if you wear your lipstick by season. And they're only $2.99 each.
Wet n Wild Fall 2016 Color Icon Matte Liquid Lipsticks swatches
Image credit: Desi Perkins Snapchat

The colors are gorgeous and from the arm swatches they do not look streaky either, which is common with darker shades. Here's what reader Daisy had to say about these:
"Let me say it...WOW!! These @wetnwildbeauty liquid lipsticks are bomb dot com! They dry completely matte, not drying, I wore one for awhile this morning to see how it feels and it's comfortable. The color payoff is so amazing. The colors are very pretty, I do wish the red was more of a cool toned red, though. But the darkest color didn't apply as streaky as I thought and another coat corrected that completely. These drugstore companies are really stepping up their game for good! Make more liquid lipsticks, please!"
Wet n Wild Fall 2016 Color Icon Matte Liquid Lipsticks swatches
Image credit: Daisy for Lip Drama
Wet n Wild Fall 2016 Color Icon Matte Liquid Lipsticks swatches
Image credit: @mrslipsticklover2u for Lip Drama
I don't know about you but I'm definitely sold (as if I wasn't already a fan already). So far this collection has been spotted in Walgreens only but I don't believe it's exclusive so be sure to check Rite Aid, CVS, Kmart as well as the other usual retailers. The collection was also made available online today but the site crashed from all the activity and hasn't quite recovered yet. Might also be because they're offering a bundle with the entire Fall 2016 line along with the two super popular and sold out MegaGlo Highlighters from the Summer 2016 Collection. Popular items have sold out quickly in the past but if you want to try your luck then click here. They're working on getting the site back up and running so keep checking.

>>UPDATE: The site is still having issues when it come to checkout. After all you items are in your cart try this link here to take you straight to check out. Sign in first if possible. Good luck.

Happy hunting!





Follow me for the latest updates: Instagram | Twitter Facebook

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Will definitely be on the lookout for the eyeshadows and(possibly) Don't Be a Plum-Plum. Thanks for finding the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want it all, and I want it now!!! (feeling Queen rock Band on Concert XD)

    ReplyDelete

Please refrain from spam and posting links to other sites/blogs. Thank you.