Powered by Blogger.

The Fenty Beauty Galaxy Collection Is Out of This World

by - October 12, 2017

Out of this world? Yes, I went there. But when you see the pictures of this 13-piece collection I think you'll agree. Fenty Beauty joins the ranks of the early October holiday releases and I ain’t mad at all. Dropping her collections on a Friday at 3am EST, however, does annoy me a little but what’s a makeup junkie to do? Riri heard our cries and made this release at a decent time. So now I don't have to stay up late. I just have to duck into a bathroom at work to place my order real quick or strategically plan my lunch break around it. I'll probably go with the latter just to sure I have enough time. Now that that's settled, let's take a look at these other worldly creations Rihanna has blessed us with:

The Galaxy Eyeshadow Palette, $59
  • Mars on Fire (sheer copper rose glitter)
  • Oh-Zone (sheer platinum glitter)
  • Cosmic Ocean (sheer aqua glitter)
  • Xtra Terrestrial (smoky moss with iridescent glitter)
  • Midnight Bolt (true blue with superfine glitter)
  • Ultraviolet (smoky violet with iridescent glitter)
  • Meteor Crush (sheer pink and gold glitter)
  • Light Year (smoky charcoal with gold glitter)
  • Space Owt (smoky grape with holographic blue glitter)
  • Sublime (sheer mint and gold glitter)
  • Jupiter Sand (smoky chocolate with iridescent purple glitter)
  • Planet FX (smoky brown with iridescent glitter)
  • Sunburst (amber with gold glitter)
  • Milky Way (ivory with iridescent glitter)
The jewel-inspired outer case is such a beauty. You best believe it will sell out on that fact alone. Add to your cart and don't think twice!
Cosmic Gloss Lip Glitters, $19
  • Astro-naughty (glittering garnet) 
  • Gal on the Moon (holographic orchid)
  • Plutonic Relationship (holographic hot pink)
  • Glitter in Spacesuit (glittering peach)
Starlit Hyperglitz Lipstick, $19

  • $upernova (twinkling pink orchid)
  • Gravity (shimmering hot pink)
  • Sci-Fly (glimmering garnet)
  • Supermoon (sparkling peach)

Eclipse 2-in-1 Glitter Release Eyeliner, $20
2-in-1 because when applied as a traditional eyeliner it dries to a metallic finish but if you smudge it with a brush you then get the second effect of full on glitter action.
  • Alien Bae (blue-black metallic/smoky navy glitter)
  • Later Crater (nude metallic/gold glitter)
  • Nepturnt (green-black metallic/smoky emerald glitter)

Galaxy 2-Way Eyeshadow Brush, $24
In case you needed more proof that the palette is the truth:
A post shared by FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA (@fentybeauty) on

This limited edition collection launches tomorrow, October 13th at 12pm PST/3am EST 9am PST/12pm EST on Sephora online and in-stores as well as on the Fenty Beauty website and at Harvey Nichols for my U.K. readers.

Editor's picks: the palette (duh!) and Gal on the Moon gloss. I like the eye liners too but I'd need to try those in person to be sure I wanted them. Later Crater is the most unique in my opinion. The lipsticks didn't make my list because they are sheer with buildable color and I prefer bold shades that I can tone down if I want, which I usually don't. However, I may try one to see if I become a believer lol.

Happy hunting!





Follow me for the latest updates: Instagram | Twitter Facebook

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please refrain from spam and posting links to other sites/blogs. Thank you.