Powered by Blogger.

NEW e.l.f. Products for Spring Now Available

by - March 30, 2016

Image credit: +e.l.f. Cosmetics 
e.l.f. Cosmetics gave this sneak peek on Instagram just 2 days ago and I was all set to post this just as a sneak peek. Until one of my followers alerted me that this just went live. And I assumed correctly that this is a highlight and blush duo–a baked one in fact. Not only that but they also released a baked blush and bronzer duo as well. And in true e.l.f. form this is super affordable at only $4 each.
          
e.l.f. Highlighter & Blush Duo, Rose Gold 
    
e.l.f. Highlighter & Bronzer, Bronzed Glow
e.l.f.'s baked highlighters are hardly ever in stock and I'm sure these will follow suit. So scoop these babies up fast before they're out of stock. Shop here under "What's New".

Happy hunting!




Follow me for the latest updates: Instagram | Tumblr | Twitter

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please refrain from spam and posting links to other sites/blogs. Thank you.