I've been meaning to post about the new Real Techniques Bold Metals Collection. But I'm sure most of you who are fans of the brand probably have heard about it already. The Bold Metals Collection is Real Techniques' most premium brush collection, which as a result are priced higher than usual. It features metal brushes in gold, silver and rose gold. Like the other brushes in their lineup these brushes also have a color coded system that corresponds to the key steps of makeup application. Gold signifies base, silver eyes and rose gold finish.
Bold Metals Collection features:
- Bristles: Softer than ever for the most luxe feel to date. White bristles show exactly how much makeup is on the brush before application.
- Ferrules: Premium quality brass ferrules for maximum durability.
- Handles: The brushes are weighted for perfect in-hand balance, optimal control, and comfort. Unique geometric handles help brushes stay still on your dressing table without rolling away. Handles taper to a diamond tip that easily slides out of pro brush belts.
- Cuts: Refined, hand crafted artistry cuts offer high performance for ultimate application of makeup.
- Tips: Individually tapered, synthetic tips allow for advanced product pickup and a buildable, pristine finish.
|Image Credit: RealTechniques.com|
- Domed-cut, powder brush sweeps perfectly across the face for flawless application of pressed or loose powders
- Bristle tips start low on the brush head to optimize product pickup, allowing you to blend flawlessly
- Uniquely designed with 3 different sides for a flawless coverage. This never-before-seen design will revolutionize your foundation application
- The largest of the three sides is ideal to cover large areas of the face. Use the cross-hatching technique to blend the product into the skin for full coverage
- The 2 angled sides can be used for full coverage under eye, and for blending seamlessly around the nose. The pointed tip is an added bonus for spot coverage. Since the brush has 3 sides you can use 3 colors, and still blend flawlessly.
- The one-sweep brush with a full, round shape for all-over eyelid application, and seamless blending of powder and cream eyeshadows
- It can also be used for detailed highlighting of the brow bone
- Densely packed, tapered bristles which helps to apply eye color into the crease for a more dimensional look
- The firm tip is ideal for blending color along the lash line
- Firm, slanted bristles that hug the lash line for smooth, even application of eyeliner
- This tool is ideal for precision application
- Expert-designed bristle shape which provides focused application of cheek color
- Highlights and sculpts across cheeks for a seamless finish
- Bristles are perfectly spaced for an air-brushed, buildable application
- Easily apply color to apples of the cheeks, and blend to your personal preference
- Dense, flattop head that creates shadows and highlights on targeted areas of face to play up your favorite features
- Ideal for contouring and sculpting
|Image Credit: +ultabeauty|
Be sure to follow on Lip Drama's new Google Plus Page!