Powered by Blogger.

NEW L.A. Girl Glazed Lip Paints Coming Soon!!!

by - August 04, 2014

If you haven't seen my review of the original 6 shades of L.A. Girl's Glazed Lip Paint then you can read it here. I was impressed with the product but one thing I found lacking was the color options. That definitely won't be a problem now.

Image Source: L.A. Girl Cosmetics
These lip paints are the drugstore answer to Too Faced Melted lipsticks and they also originally released 6 shades but soon after 4 additional colors were released. Now L.A. Girl has expanded their range by releasing 12 additional colors. No word on when they will officially be available. But I'm looking forward to adding a few more to my collection.

Happy Hunting!


You May Also Like

0 comments

Please refrain from spam and posting links to other sites/blogs. Thank you.