Powered by Blogger.

Sneak Peek: NEW Wet n Wild Flights of Fancy Summer 2018 Collection

by - April 18, 2018

Wet n Wild has recently been giving us sneak peeks of their collection via small hints and photos that give us a glimpse of what's to come. Don't worry because as in the past I'm sure we won't have to wait long before this new collection drops on their website. But for now, this is all we have. However, from this picture alone I can already tell that this collection will include eyeshadows (at least one quad) as well as blush and what I believe is lip gloss (that golden sparkly streak). I love the hummingbird embossing on the blush! It screams summer. I can't wait to see the full reveal of this new limited edition collection.

Happy hunting!





You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I can't wait to see the full reveal of this new limited edition collection.

    ReplyDelete

Please refrain from spam and posting links to other sites/blogs. Thank you.