Powered by Blogger.

NEW ColourPop LE Summer Tie Dye Collection

by - July 02, 2015


>>>UPDATE: New pic and swatches of this collection added. 7/2/15 10:33pm EST

ColourPop's LE Fourth of July special tie dye collection is now available. However, it's only going to have a very limited run until July 6th (or until supplies last). Swatches aren't up on the site yet and may not be since these products will be short lived. However, that's what I'm here for. Keep reading for a closer look at all the products and swatches too.

SUPER SHOCK CHEEK PEARLIZED

Road Trip ($8)
Cool toned silver beige with warm glittery accents (highlighter)
SUPER SHOCK SHADOWS

Rip Tide ($5)
Warm coral, pink with glittery highlights

Flamingo ($5)
Icy metallic light blue

Summer Lovin ($5)
A soft metallic beige bronze (Back by popular demand!) 

Image Credit: @makeupbyjesi
Image Credit: +CoffeeBreakwithDani
So pretty!
Here's a real life look at the products as product shots don't often give an accurate picture of how the products really look.
Image Credit: @jkissamakeup
Image Credit: @jackieaina
And lastly, the swatches I promised. I am told this pic does not do fan favorite Summer Lovin justice so I'll try to find more swatches and update this post. I try not to buy more eyeshadows because I really don't need more. Lipsticks is a different story lol. But I'm tempted to see why everyone wanted to bring Summer Lovin back. Btw these are all cream products if you haven't purchased any eyeshadows or highlighters from ColourPop before. Trust me you won't be disappointed. Shop the collection here.

Happy Hunting!




Follow me for the latest updates: Instagram | Tumblr | Twitter

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please refrain from spam and posting links to other sites/blogs. Thank you.