Powered by Blogger.

DEAL ALERT: Anastasia Beverly Hills Cream Contour Kit for $25 with Free Shipping!!!

by - July 15, 2015

Image Credit: @impulse_beauty
When I first saw this offer posted on Instagram I was excited but at the same time in disbelief. No way could Macy's be offering this for merely $25! I just swatched it in store this weekend but thought this could wait. But for $25, I needed to get this right away. Surely enough I waited until after 12am PST and although there were some issues at first. It was soon corrected and the kit showed up for $25 in my cart. This is a one day only special and FREE SHIPPING is also being offered site wide. No code needed. If you spend over $55 in ABH products you also get a free deluxe sample of a brow wiz and clear brow gel. This offer is also available in store as well! Find it here online. Other beauty deals are available as well. See those deals in my next post here

Happy Hunting!




Follow me for the latest updates: Instagram | Tumblr | Twitter

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please refrain from spam and posting links to other sites/blogs. Thank you.