Powered by Blogger.

Becca Cosmetics Blushed Copper Swatches & Review

by - April 04, 2015

Image Credit: +Sephora 
If you're a fan of highlighters than you definitely should own some from Becca Cosmetics. They are known for that glow. They are a little on the pricey side but they are worth it. If you don't own any than Opal is the one to get. It's a universal shade that looks great on everyone. It's my favorite in my small collection of highlighters. 
A closer look after the jump...
Becca Cosmetics describes Blushed Copper Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed as a "warm copper infused with rose gold tones". This formula “fuses together the soft shimmer of a luminizer with the subtle pigment of the blush.” Becca suggests those with lighter skin tones to apply this shade to the apples of their cheeks only while those with deeper skin tones can apply this as they normally would any other highlighter. 
Becca Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector in Blushed Copper
Look how gorgeous that is?! I love rose gold anything so when I saw it was in rose gold packing I just couldn't risk this selling out especially with all the Instagram Beauty Blogger buzz surrounding its release.
Shimmer baby, shimmer!
Here's a swatch and I do not think pictures do it justice. It's more of a hybrid highlighter/blush so it does give a more subtle glow but it also has some pigmentation to it like a blush as well. When I wore it I found it enhanced the blush I had on.
Blushed Copper blended then swatched heavily
Becca Blushed Copper on dark skin
I also swatched Blushed Copper next to my beloved Coastal Scents New Penny eyeshadow because the shades seemed very similar, which they are. But there is a depth to Blushed Copper that doesn't exist in New Penny.
Coastal Scents, New Penny
L-R: Coastal Scents New Penny, Becca Blushed Copper
As you can see the shades are very close but New Penny reads flat while Blushed Copper is more dimensional. It has a shimmer that's not clearly captured but trust me it's beautiful.  

For fun, here's Blushed Copper over Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lipstick in Weirdo (matte black).
Becca Blushed Copper over JSC Weirdo
Pin me!
Blushed Copper is limited edition and retails for $38. It can be found exclusively at Sephora in stores and online.

Happy Hunting!




Be sure to follow me on Instagram for the latest updates!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please refrain from spam and posting links to other sites/blogs. Thank you.