Powered by Blogger.

Sneak Peek: NEW Wet n Wild Silver Lake Collection 6 pans

by - February 08, 2015

Image Credit: @wetnwildbeauty
Do you see what I see? It's a new 6 pan eyeshadow palette in white packaging. If you're a fan of Wet n Wild then you know just what that white packaging means- limited edition! It looks like it is a neutral palette, which is always a popular choice. You can't go wrong with a neutral eye look.

Another palette revealed after the jump...
Image Credit: @wetnwildbeauty
Here's a look at another 6 pan eyeshadow palette, which features shades of blue and green. It looks lovely. I can't wait to see what the other palettes in this collection will look like but so far these are the only images that were released on Wet n Wild's Instagram page during their Instagrammy campaign. I was informed via Wet n Wild's twitter account that these palettes are a part of their Silver Lake collection, which will be hitting shelves in February so we should be seen them very soon. If you find them please let me know in the comments or tag me on Instagram @lipdrama so I can update my readers. 

Happy Hunting!




Be sure to follow on Lip Drama's new Google Plus Page!


You May Also Like

0 comments

Please refrain from spam and posting links to other sites/blogs. Thank you.