Powered by Blogger.

New L.A. Girl Beauty Brick Eyeshadow Collection Now Available!

by - October 19, 2014

Image Credit: @LaGirlCosmetics 
L.A. Girl recently brought us their new Pro BB Cream and Pro Powder, which you can read all about HERE. Now they are bringing us lots of options with their new Beauty Brick Eyeshadow Collection. Four must-have eyeshadow paletttes filled with a dozen majorly pigmented shades ranging from super wearable looks like Nudes to bolder looks like Neons. Each unique look is featured in its own luxurious glossy book with a double-ended brush and mirror inside.

Image Credit: LAGirlUSA.com
Swatches and more details after the jump...
Here's swatches of all four palettes in outdoor and indoor lighting:
Image Credit: @LaGirlCosmetics
I am loving the shimmers in the Neons Palette and the Nudes Palette is a standout as well. It looks comparable to Urban Decay's Naked 3 Palette, which I don't own. I swatched it in store and didn't like the chalky look of some of the shades. For the price, I didn't feel like it was worth it. But these palettes look very promising and at $9 each I'd say a very good bargain. But the more I look at the swatches the more I think I may very well have to pick up all of these. They look very well pigmented and all of them together would provide an excellent range to create a multitude of looks.

The shade range is comparable to Maybelline's Expert Wear Palettes. They also include 12 shades and prices are similar at $9.99 each. I own The Nudes Palette and from the looks of it I think L.A. Girl has Maybelline beat in the pigmentation department.
Image Credit: Ulta.com
What do you think? Have any of these Beauty Bricks caught your eye?

Happy Hunting!




Be sure to follow on Lip Drama's new Google Plus Page!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please refrain from spam and posting links to other sites/blogs. Thank you.