Powered by Blogger.

Dark Room, Melt Cosmetics New Limited Edition Shade

by - October 29, 2014

Image Credit: @MeltCosmetics
If you're a fan of lipstick you definitely want to get your hands on some of Melt Cosmetics Ulta matte lippies. I've been lusting after DGAF (royal blue) for months as well as all the other shades. In fact, it's at the top of my Chrisrmas list. I signed up to be notified when the lipsticks would be back in stock but I've been periodically checking just to make sure I didn't miss the email. However, Melt recently revealed via their Instagram page that they would be restocking in November! And if that wasn't enough they also revealed that they would be releasing a limited edition shade called Dark Room, which will be available tomorrow November 4th 12pm PST. It's a vampy berry color that is a perfect shade for Fall. So of course I have to get that as well. It seems like restocking takes a while so I don't want to be left out in the cold.

Happy Hunting!


Be sure to follow on Lip Drama's new Google Plus Page!



You May Also Like

0 comments

Please refrain from spam and posting links to other sites/blogs. Thank you.