Powered by Blogger.

NEW Limited Edition Rachel Roy eos Ray of Holiday Sunshine Collection

by - September 28, 2014

I know a lot of you are just like me and can't get enough of Eos. I mean I have more than I need but I can't help buying the latest ones to see if I will find my new favorite. And right now, the latest ones happen to be their Ray of Holiday Sunshine Limited Edition Rachel Roy Collection.

It features three new limited editions shades: 
Image Credit: +drugstore.com 
  • St. Barth's Sunrise (Pink Grapefruit)
  • Aloha Hawaii (Strawberry Kiwi)
  • Indian Summer (Orange Blossom)
More details and pics after the jump...
This collection has already been spotted at Rite Aid and I am sure it will be headed to other retailers soon as well as online. Upon doing a search for the collection a link for it on drugstore.com came up but it's not available yet as it only brought be to the home page. I will update you guys as soon as it's available. However, I also found this image below:    
Image Credit: +drugstore.com 
It seems there is another limited edition Eos single lip balm available in the Rachel Roy collection called Wildberry.
Have you spotted this collection yet?

UPDATE >>> This collection and more now available online. More details HERE.

Happy Hunting!




Be sure to follow on Lip Drama's new Google Plus Page!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please refrain from spam and posting links to other sites/blogs. Thank you.