Powered by Blogger.

Sneak Peek: NEW Kat Von D Saint and Sinner Palette

by - May 27, 2017


Kat Von D Saint and Sinner Palette
Packaging, packaging, packaging! Kat Von D is the queen of well thought out, creative packaging. I mean, look at this artistry. Some buy her products just for the appreciation of the packaging alone. But keep reading because that gorgeous cathedral inspired sneak peek look at the Saints and Sinners palette is just the outside. She gave us a look at the inside as well.
Kat took the saints and sinners theme and turned it into this beauty. Outside a gothic inspired cathedral and inside you can see the the clear "window panes" are open to reveal the eyeshadows behind the stained glass look that I'm sure she's going for when the clear panes are closed. Now I love the idea but I'm a little unsure about the color selection. One hears saints and sinners and it conjures up images light vs dark, good vs evil etc. So it's safe to say I wasn't the only one with expectations as a lot of people commented on my page in reference to this. But Kat always has a vision so I'm waiting on swatches and the full reveal before making my final judgement.

Happy hunting!





Follow me for the latest updates: Instagram | Twitter Facebook


You May Also Like

0 comments

Please refrain from spam and posting links to other sites/blogs. Thank you.