Powered by Blogger.

Wet n Wild Spring 2017 Collection Now Sold Separately!

by - March 19, 2017


Finally the moment everyone has been waiting for: Wet n Wild has now made their Queen of My Heart Spring 2017 limited edition collection available for purchase separately. Previously one could only purchase the entire collection as a bundle and if you were only interested in the highly sought after highlighters then you were pretty much out of luck. But by the grace of the makeup gods, we can now buy the items our heart most desires. So be quick and add those highlighters to your carts before they sell out as I'm sure they will. I will be swatching mine later today but I wouldn't wait honestly. They're gorgeous so just do it. 
Shop the entire collection here.

Happy hunting!





Follow me for the latest updates: Instagram | Twitter Facebook

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please refrain from spam and posting links to other sites/blogs. Thank you.