Powered by Blogger.

NEW ColourPop Now Playing Holiday 2016 Collection + Swatches

by - November 10, 2016

Image credit: @makeupbyjesi        
ColourPop can't stop, won't stop! Some may love it while others hate it. The fast growing budget-friendly brand just can't help releasing new products in quick succession. On the heels of their Hello Kitty collab comes their Holiday 016 collection and they have truly done it up this year with limited edition packaging that is sure to have every ColourPop fanatic breaking out their credit cards to make sure they don't see the dreaded words "SOLD OUT". I know I already have my eye on a few things myself but I'm on the fence about pulling the trigger with Black Friday so near. It seems like company's this year are trying to beat the rush and your money early to edge out the competition but I want the real deals so I can wait. But see for yourself because this collection is sure to go fast especially the sets.

The sets literally come in a box that look just like a record. So cute! That's why I said they will sell out quickly. Not to mention the never-before-seen black packaging. I mean, come on! I hope you're ready for this launch and I hope they're ready. Nothing worse than a bogged down website that can't handle the traffic and items that sell out in minutes. I'm hoping they have a large stock like they did with the Hello Kitty launch because I was expecting that to sell out instantly.
 
As you can see they have brought back some old favorites so grab them if you missed them before, need a back up or just want it in the new limited edition packaging. The sets include mostly new shades but have 1 or 2 old returning favorites. You'll see swatches in a bit.
And here's the last of the holiday collection but don't make your list just yet because we've already got swatches! 
Image credit: @colourpopfun           
Image credit: @makeupbyjesi
I believe this is possibly just an early release of the holiday collection as this initial launch doesn't even include the mini Ultra Satin and Ultra Matte kits pictured in the first pic of the promo package sent out and swatched above. They include all old shades except for the Ultra Satin set set, which includes a new shade, Stud. No word on when these will be released. Preview the collection here and get your list ready because the sale goes live today, November 10th at 3pm PST/6pm EST. This launch is supposed to have super limited quantities so order ASAP. Plus FREE domestic shipping until 11/14.

Happy hunting!





Follow me for the latest updates: Instagram | Twitter Facebook

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please refrain from spam and posting links to other sites/blogs. Thank you.