Powered by Blogger.

NEW ColourPop x Hello Kitty Collection Launching Soon!

by - October 23, 2016

Hello Kitty fans rejoice! If you love makeup then ColourPop's surprise collab with Sanrio is very exciting news. When I first found out, I actually gasped. I have been an HK fan since I was a kid so needless to say I will purchasing quite a bit from his entire collection, which is their largest collab yet with 23 items total.
I would die of happiness to get this PR Kit in the mail
Image credit: @hippiesandlippies for Lip Drama
Here's what the ColourPop x Hello Kitty collection will include: 
1 Super Shock Shadow Quad, $20 (4 shades not sold individually)
3 Lippie Stix, $5
3 Ultra Glossy Lips, $6
2 Ultra Satin Lips, $6
1 Ultra Metallic Lip, $6
2 Super Shock Cheeks (blush and highlighter), $8
Makeup bag, $12
Full Face Kit, $42: includes 3 eyeshadows, 1 blush, 1 highlighter and ColourPop's signature matte and gloss lip items (not sold individually).

I am way too excited about all the lip products as I am sure you know that lipsticks are my first love. I am really hoping that they have special packaging for their first collab with another brand especially since Hello Kitty is such an iconic character. I mean, they just have to right? I thought they would have colored packaging in her signature red with bows somehow included. But that is not the case. A pop up event took place today in California where attendees were able to get an exclusive sneak peek at the collection. They even got gift bags. So jealous. But we do have pics so yay for an early look at the collection. Here's swatches for the two items in the gift bags given to the first 200 guests:
Image credit: @buyalltheprettythings
See swatches on darker skin here. The indoor lighting doesn't make the highlighter look it's best but just check it out in sunlight here. SOLD!
ColourPop x Hello Kitty Full Face Kit
Image credit: @buyalltheprettythings
ColourPop x Hello Kitty Super Shock Cheeks & Shadows
Image credit: @colourpopcult
Close-up of the bow detail on the lipsticks
Image credit: @buyalltheprettythings
ColourPop x Hello Kitty Swatches
Image credit: @buyalltheprettythings
ColourPop x Hello Kitty Super Shock Shadow Quad
Image credit: @buyalltheprettythings
Image credit: @buyalltheprettythings
Oh and I almost forgot the best news of all, this collection is dropping on Hello Kitty's birthday on November 1st! That's just 9 days away. I hope you have your coins ready because this collection is sure to go fast. 

>>UPDATE: Check out my new post for this collection with more swatches here.

Happy hunting!





Follow me for the latest updates: Instagram | Twitter | Facebook

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please refrain from spam and posting links to other sites/blogs. Thank you.