Powered by Blogger.

NEW ColourPop Fall Edit Lip Bundles

by - October 23, 2016

Image credit: @eli_ruiz92
ColourPop has been releasing a lot of new Fall products and it's hard to keep track. Or keep up for that matter, if you don't have a Black Card despite their affordable prices. It starts to add up quickly if you find yourself making a new purchase every time there's a new release. I like to wait for a sale or discount code unless it's a product I must have. But to each their own. If you're a CP fan, I definitely suggest you follow them on Snapchat (ColourPopCo). They give a lot of sneak peeks and they are always swatching products especially the upcoming releases. But in case you missed these snaps, here's a look at all three of the new Fall Edit Lip Kits that were recently released.  
ColourPop Out & About Bundle
This bundle features dusty rose shades. I love these on light to medium skin tones but on darker skin not all of these shades work as well.
L-R: Viper, Times Square & Baracuda
ColourPop Can You Knot Lip Bundle
L-R: Hutch, Notion & Sookie
This plum set features gorgeous with dark, vampy shades that are perfect for Fall. If I didn't already own Hutch and Notion I would've definitely picked this set up. 
ColourPop Up & Away Lip Bundle
Instead I went with the terracotta Up & Away bundle. I think these shades work well with all skin tones. Despite the bad feedback on Love Bug, I still decided to pick it up. Review coming soon.
L-R: Love Bug, Mama & Calypso
Shop these bundles for a limited time at only $15 each or purchase the individual shades of your choice at $6 each. Find these and all the Fall Edit releases here.

Happy hunting!





Follow me for the latest updates: Instagram | Twitter Facebook

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please refrain from spam and posting links to other sites/blogs. Thank you.