Powered by Blogger.

NEW Wet n Wild Summer 2016 Collection

by - May 05, 2016

Image credit: wetnwildbeauty
Highlighters have been big this year as everyone is in search of that perfect glow year round. Wet n Wild already has Shimmer Palettes, which are highlighters but now they are releasing highlighting powders. They are sure to be a hit based on the packaging alone. The sleek new slimmer packaging is a step up and the design on the highlighters are so pretty. I hope I am able to find them in-store but the good news is Wet n Wild's site now has a store. They've been releasing their limited edition collections on there as well. But it's not usually available right away.

Image credit: wetnwildbeauty
These are some of the other items in this limited edition Summer Collection. Bright nails are a Summer staple and they've also included what looks like the Luminizers they released last year with the Disney Dare to Dream collection at Walgreens. They are essentially cream highlighters so Wet n Wild really wants you to get your glow on with this collection. I love the packaging tough so I'll definitely be picking them up. I didn't try the ones from last year but hopefully they perform well. They can also be used with a powder highlighter to amplify your glow. Here's some swatches of the highlighters in case you needed any more proof that you needed these:



Lastly, this limited edition collection also includes liquid lipsticks (not liquid mattes) in some very summery shades. I love the packaging on the luminizers. Can't wait to get my hands on these!

Happy Hunting!





I'm on Facebook now so go like my page for my latest updates.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please refrain from spam and posting links to other sites/blogs. Thank you.