Yassssssssss Walgreens! If you're a geek like me then this news is even more exciting because you can't help but explode with joy when two things you love collide. I wasn't into makeup when the Mac Wonder Woman collection was released so I'll definitely take this. Can't wait to for this to launch.
|Comic Book Writer & Artist Ming Doyle posted this sneak peek image|
As with past collections, expect prices to range from $2.99-14.99 and it should be available online on Walgreens website as well on drugstore.com. In the past the Walgreens collections' makeup items were manufactured by e.l.f. or Markwins (makers of Wet n Wild) and I believe it's the latter since the e.l.f. brand name isn't prominent on the packing. Either way, I'll be picking up a few items from this collection.
- Comic Beauty Book
- Amazonian Bronze Bronzer and Highlighter Set
- Grace and Power Nail Polish Set by Orly
- An Eye For Justice Liquid Eyeliner Set
- Goddess Lips Lipstick
- Paradise Eye-Land Eyeshadow Set
- Makeup Tote (by Soho London presumably and other size bags will be available as well)
- 5 Piece Face Set (makeup brushes)
- Hair Accessories (by Scuni presumably)
- Strawberry Empower-Mint Lip Balm by Lip Smacker
- Plus more!
Follow me for the latest updates: Instagram | Tumblr | Twitter