Powered by Blogger.

Sneak Peek: NEW Wet n Wild Color Icon Metallic Liquid Lipsticks

by - March 01, 2016

Image credit: @beautylogicblog
So it's no secret that Wet n Wild is one of my favorite brands and I've been itching for them to release some new lipsticks. I was hoping for some new bold shades but I'll definitely take a whole new product altogether and metallic at that! I can't wait for these to be released. According to Milly of @beautylogicblog, these are opaque and very pigmented. They don't dry matte but are a very pretty metallic. They're due out his May and will retail for only $2.99. So I'll definitely be picking up all of them #LikeABoss lol.

Happy hunting!




Follow me for the latest updates: Instagram | Tumblr | Twitter

You May Also Like

1 comments

Please refrain from spam and posting links to other sites/blogs. Thank you.