Powered by Blogger.

More from Sonia Kashuk for Spring 2016

by - March 15, 2016

Brush Couture 4 Piece Brush Set
Along with the Knock Out Beauty Collection Sonia Kashuk has some other new items for Spring as well. This collection features a bright floral design guaranteed to take your Winter blues away. There is of course a brush set (because she can't not have one right?) and a multitude of cosmetics bags as well (to help organize all the new SK items you've will be purchasing).
Brush Couture 4 piece set ($21.99) includes:
  • Tapered Blush Brush/Highlight Brush
  • Domed Powder Brush/Blush Brush
  • Synthetic Contour/Buffing Brush
  • Duo Fiber Foundation Brush/Concealer Brush
I love this floral design and the individual flower with matching bristles is a nice touch. I just wish there was more to go along with it. It's an ok set if you have other staples already in your collection but it's not great for someone starting out and looking for the basics. Most people I suspect will be buying this because they like the cute design and/or because they collect SK brushes.
And of course in true SK style there are matching cosmetic bags in the same gorgeous floral print. Prices range from $7.99-$29.99 with a variety of sizes to fit every need form a small pouch to the large Weekender bag.
Also this set of cosmetic bags are not be new (it is to me) but I love butterflies so I figured I'd bring it to your attention as well just in case it's new to you too. Unfortunately, most of them are marked as in store only. I probably don't need any more makeup bags (or lipsticks either if I'm being honest lol) but I love the design.

Find these new Spring 2016 items in-store and online as well. Be sure to use the online tool to make sure your store has these items in stock if you prefer to get it right away and when available always use the online pickup option to reserve your items. What's great about this is that you can get it right away and still earn cash back with Ebates.

Happy hunting!




Follow me for the latest updates: Instagram | Tumblr | Twitter

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please refrain from spam and posting links to other sites/blogs. Thank you.