Powered by Blogger.

DEAL ALERT: Urban Decay Vice 4 Palette for $27.30 + FREE Shipping!

by - December 23, 2015

>>UPDATE: SOLD OUT. But see my new post here on how to get this palette for $39 or less!

Right now on the Urban Decay website you can get the Vice 4 palette for only $27.30 with FREE ground shipping! And if you're lucky enough to have a 20% off code you never used or UD Hook Up Card then you can save even more. I had both and was able to snag mine for only $12.89!!! But either way $27.30 is an awesome deal. Keep reading to see how to make it even sweeter.
If you end up spending $50+ (if you buy one for a friend) then you also get 10 FREE samples. I wish I was able to get this because most of them are deluxe sizes and I would love to try their lip products. In case, you're thinking about spending $50+ here's the samples that will automatically be added to your cart:




Happy hunting!




Follow me for the latest updates: Instagram | Tumblr | Twitter

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please refrain from spam and posting links to other sites/blogs. Thank you.