Powered by Blogger.

Sneak Peek: Sugarpill Pretty Posion Lipstick

by - November 23, 2015


Sugarpill is one of my fave cosmetic companies. I swatched some their eyeshadows at IMATS earlier this year and loved the pigmentation. I decided to buy their Pro Palette even though the colors were bright and I wasn't sure if I'd use it much. Turns out it's one of my most used palettes. I love it. So I am excited that they are finally expanding to now include lipsticks. Sprinkle worked long and hard on these so I can't to see the full collection of shades. I am a lover of bold colors and I know theres sure to be a few.

Pretty Poison Lip Color is a long lasting, moisturizing vegan matte lipstick. In this sneak peek, we get a glimpse of Nurse (vibrant blue-based red) and Girl Crush (hot magenta). These two shades were available for early access to those who attended IMATS Sydney. While this may suck for those of who have to wait until next year at least we get to see some more swatches.
Swatches of Sugarpill Pretty Poison Lipstick in Girl Crush & Nurse
Image credit: +dixiewolff 
Not only is the outside in the shape of a cute pink and white glitter pill but the inside is just as pretty. I'm sure I'll love them all but even if I didn't I'd probably have to get at least one just for the packaging. I mean, can you say adorable?!
Image credit: @sugarpill
Can't wait to get your hands on these? Well, the wait isn't too bad. No details on price or how many shades will be in the full collection just yet but more info should be heading our ay soon as these will be available this January.

Happy hunting!




Follow me for the latest updates: Instagram | Tumblr | Twitter

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please refrain from spam and posting links to other sites/blogs. Thank you.