Powered by Blogger.

Another Look at The NEW Maybelline Liquid Mattes

by - November 02, 2015

Image Credit: beautezine.com
Remember that sneak peek I posted a while back. Well finally we get a closer look at all 10 shades of the Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid Matte Liquid lipsticks! It was only a matter of time before all the popular drugstore brands got into the liquid lipstick game. Seems like that time is now. Milani came, saw and conquered. Revlon recently released shades (that disappointed when they didn't actually dry matte smh) and soon Maybelline and L'Oréal as well (keep an eye out for my post).

Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid Matte Liquid Lipsticks
Image Credit: imabeautygeek.com
Janine over Beauty Geeks was able to get some quick swatches of these backstage at a fashion show.  I called it on that dark shade being a blackberry and not black. High five for me lol. Check the swatches out here. No word on price yet but I'm guessing $6.99 (Walmart/Target), which means about $11.99 at drugstores. The release date is TBA but I'll definitely update you guys once I know or if I spot them.

Happy hunting!




Follow me for the latest updates: Instagram | Tumblr | Twitter

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please refrain from spam and posting links to other sites/blogs. Thank you.