Powered by Blogger.

Sneak Peek: NEW Maybelline Palette Coming Soon

by - September 11, 2015


Image Credit: @maybelline
NEW Maybelline eyeshadow palette
Since this is just a sneak peek I don't have much information to divulge. But a picture can speak a thousand words right?! And this one is definitely speaking to me. I have high hopes for this palette and the shimmer shades look amazing. Let's pray they perform well too. I'm just hoping to avoid having to hunt this palette down like many had to do with The Smokes palette, which only seemed to pop up occasionally at Walgreens. This palette will set you back for $9.99-11.99 depending on the retailer and should be headed our way this Winter.

Happy Hunting!




Follow me for the latest updates: Instagram | Tumblr | Twitter

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please refrain from spam and posting links to other sites/blogs. Thank you.