Powered by Blogger.

First Impressions: NEW Morphe Brushes LE Lipstick Nick Palette + Swatches

by - August 10, 2015

You guys know I love a bold lip and from the first time I saw this palette I knew it had to be mine. That was months ago and I kept wishing and waiting until finally it was released recently. Not only was I already going to buy this palette but with a price tag of only $25 for 10 shades making it $2.50 per lipstick, I couldn't resist. In fact, I thought about buying two. (The limit is one btw) After what seemed like forever my package finally arrived and I can't wait for you guys to see the pigmentation on these. I'm sure you'll want to buy one for yourself (if you haven't already).

Image Credit: morphebrushes.com
The Lipstick Nick palette is a limited edition collaboration with the incredibly talented and passionate makeup artist and body painter Nicole Faulkner, known on Instagram as @lipsticknick_ She selected ten boldly beautiful colors that will allow you to embrace a vibrant and alluring new look effortlessly. Kiss your boring lip colors goodbye and pucker up to these ultra intense and brazen colors that all of our Morphe girls and boys can rock with confidence.
Closeup of the Morphe Brushes 10 Color Lipstick Nick Palette
Shades included are black, purple, burgundy, pale green, emerald green, deep plum, lavender, taupe, peach and cobalt. Some shades are deceiving in the pan like the burgundy on the top row looks like a dark brown in the pan and the pale green looks more gray when swatched. Lastly, on the bottom row the caramel brown shade is actually more taupe/greige. Overall, I think it's a great range of colors. These can also be easily mixed to create new shades so the possibilities are endless. 

Here's swatches on my arm that were taken indoors. These shades are very creamy and super pigmented. They dry down to a semi-matte finish.
Swatches of the Morphe Brushes 10 Color Lipstick Nick Palette on dark skin
Swatches of the Morphe Brushes 10 Color Lipstick Nick Palette on dark skin
Swatches of the Morphe Brushes 10 Color Lipstick Nick Palette on dark skin taken outdoors in the shade
Here's some more swatches on light-medium skin to give you an idea on how the shades look on other skin tones.
Swatches of the Morphe Brushes 10 Color Lipstick Nick Palette on Light-Medium Skin
This palette is limited edition so don't wait too long. The limit is one per customer and discounts are not allowed. But if you do purchase anything else (like a lip brush for this palette) be sure to use code "ADOPTLOVE", which saves you 10% and proceeds goes to a designated animal rescue of the month. More details here. This palette is only $25 so I say go for it but my review will be up soon. You can purchase the palette here while supplies last.

Happy Hunting!




Follow me for the latest updates: Instagram | Tumblr | Twitter

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please refrain from spam and posting links to other sites/blogs. Thank you.