Powered by Blogger.

UPDATE: NEW ColourPop Cosmetics Ultra Matte Lip Info.

by - June 19, 2015

Image Credit: @colourpopcosmetics
So I just wanted to let you guys know I've updated my post on ColourPop Cosmetics new Ultra Matte Lip liquid lipsticks to include more details such as release info., product size, product comparison as well as new lip swatches and comparison swatches.

You can find all the additional info. at the bottom of my original post here.

Happy Hunting!




Follow me for the latest updates: Instagram | Tumblr | Twitter

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I have a hard time describing my thoughts on content, but I really felt I should here. Your article is really great. I like the way you wrote this information. טיפול בפצעונים

    ReplyDelete

Please refrain from spam and posting links to other sites/blogs. Thank you.