Powered by Blogger.

NEW Milani Color Statement Matte Lipsticks + Swatches

by - June 18, 2015


Image Credit: @blackandwhitepolkadots28
Milani recently released 8 NEW shades for their Color Statement Matte Lipstick line. I still haven't been able to find the original eight shades in stock. When I do find stores that actually carry them, they're always sold out of the shades I want. Hopefully anyone looking for the new shades has better luck than me.
A closer look after the jump...

Milani's NEW Color Statement Matte Lipsticks
New shades:
  • Matte Iconic (68)
  • Matte Beauty (69)
  • Matte Fearless (70)
  • Matte Flirty (71)
  • Matte Kiss (72)
  • Matte Love (73)
  • Matte Darling (74)
  • Matte Luxe (75)
Image Credit: @beautyaisles
Swatches of Milani NEW Color Statement Matte Lipsticks
While the shades are nice they aren't very unique and someone with a large lipstick collection like myself would easily find dupes of these in their collection. In fact, these new shades remind me very much of Wet n Wild Megalast lipsticks. Those are my holy grail drugstore lipsticks btw and I own every shade so trust me when I say the colors are almost an exact match, which means I'll be skipping these. However, if you're not a lipstick junkie like myself and even if you are, these are now available at the usual drugstore locations. They've just started to pop up in stores so give it some time if you don't find them right away.

Happy Hunting!




Follow me for the latest updates: Instagram | Tumblr | Twitter

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please refrain from spam and posting links to other sites/blogs. Thank you.