Powered by Blogger.

NEW Maybelline Color Sensational Creamy Mattes for 2015

by - May 22, 2015

Maybelline's lipsticks are great but in my opinion their creamy mattes take the cake. I love the formula. They go on smooth and last for hours. Perfect for any budget since they'll cost you $5-8 depending on the retailer. So you can imagine my excitement to find that they have expanded their matte range to include ten additional shades.

A closer look after the jump...

10 NEW Maybelline Creamy Matte Shades
Here's the complete list of all shades including the new ones:
  • Nude Embrace 650
  • Daringly Nude 655
  • Clay Crush 656*
  • Nude Nuance 657*
  • Touch of Spice 660
  • Lust for Blush 665
  • Ravishing Rose 670
  • Faint for Fuchsia 675
  • Mesmerizing Magenta 680
  • Vibrant Violet 681*
  • Blushing Pout 682*
  • Pink n Chic 683*
  • Electric Pink 684*
  • Craving Coral 685
  • Pink Sugar 686*
  • All Fired Up 687*
  • Siren in Scarlet 690
  • Rich Ruby 691*
  • Divine Wine 691
  • Burgundy Blush 696*
*new shades

I can't wait to find these because I will be adding all of them to my vast lipstick collection. All the shades are listed on Maybelline's website but they aren't available to purchase just yet. Vibrant Violet is sure to be very popular as all purples are these days and All Fired Up looks like a great coral shade for Summer. And the best part is there is no need to rush because these are all permanent. I'll probably grab a few when I first spot them then try to hold out for a 40% off sale or at least a BOGO 50% off sale as those occur more often. The new shades should be popping up in all stores soon as people have already reported seeing them in Walmart. I also found one new shade listed online at Target so I suspect they should be in their stores soon as well.
Image Credit: Target.com
Happy Hunting!




Follow me for the latest updates: Instagram | Tumblr | Twitter

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I just bought the new 691 RICHRUBY and love love LOVE it! It is long lasting and a beaufiful rich crimson color!

    ReplyDelete

Please refrain from spam and posting links to other sites/blogs. Thank you.