Powered by Blogger.

NEW Wet n Wild Products for 2015

by - January 02, 2015

If you're a Wet n Wild fan like me than this post is gonna be very exciting. Lots of new products have been spotted so get ready to run to your nearest drugstore. I already have but no luck finding them yet so please give me a heads up if you're in the NYC area.

Image Credit: @_loveandbeautyxo
A closer look after the jump...
Photo Focus Studio Eyeshadow Palettes
Here are the new Photo Focus Studio Eyeshadow Palettes, which include 10 shades. As you can see products in the display have coupons on them. There is also a tear sheet attached to the display, although this one seems to be missing it. It should be where the white box is.
Image Credit: @_loveandbeautyxo for Lip Drama


Image Credit: @_loveandbeautyxo for Lip Drama
Image Credit: @_loveandbeautyxo for Lip Drama


Image Credit: @_loveandbeautyxo for Lip Drama
Image Credit: @_loveandbeautyxo for Lip Drama
User @_loveandbeautyxo was kind enough to allow me to features her pics. She did add that she recommends the neutral Milano Collections Palette as a must have. The Paris Runway Palette (purple shades) have darker shades that all are too similar to notice any real difference so it's more like getting 7 shades rather than 10.

Velvet Matte Lip Color
NEW LIP PRODUCTS!!! This is what I am most excited about since, if you haven't already guessed, I am a big fan of lipstick. It was my gateway drug into all things makeup and my obsession has not ended. I must have all of the their new Velvet Matte Lip Colors. The Fergie lip line has not disappointed me so I have high hopes for these as well. Plus who doesn't love a purple lip. It seems like everyone is coming out with a purple shade. Radiant Orchid may be Pantone's Color of the Year for 2014 but it continues to reign supreme.
Image Credit: @aevansmakeupartist
I don't own any makeup from Nars yet but I think Wet n Wild's new lippies look very similar to their Velvet Matte Lip Pencils. In fact, even the names of the products are almost identical and the colors depicted below look similar to the Wet n Wild shades as well.
La Vie En Rouge Around-the-Clock Blush
Image Credit: @roguedarkholme
Image Credit: @_loveandbeautyxo
Come Correct: Celebrity Concealer
Image Credit: @roguedarkholme for Lip Drama
The new concealer doesn't have a great range so I won't be trying this product out since deeper tones aren't yet available. But i'm eager to see know it performs.
*
Who else is excited?! Have you spotted these yet or already purchased some of the new items? Let us know!

Happy Hunting!




Be sure to follow on Lip Drama's new Google Plus Page!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please refrain from spam and posting links to other sites/blogs. Thank you.