Powered by Blogger.

New J.cat Beauty Pout-holic Lipstick

by - December 28, 2014

Image Credit: +J. “JCat Beauty” Cat 
Bold lip lovers rejoice! Do you see that yellow?! I've been on the hunt for a yellow lipstick like the one J.Lo wore in her Live It Up video and this looks like a winner! But aside from that color, there are lots of others that immediately stand out. In fact, I'm positive that I will be getting the entire collection, which is a total of 18 vibrant colors. Come on, my blog name says it all. I love a bold lip and will try pretty much any color.

A closer look after the jump...

Pout-Holic lipsticks are creamy and highly pigmented pastel, neon and gothic colored lipsticks. They are formulated with Vitamin E and have that refreshing mint zest.
Image Credit: +J. “JCat Beauty” Cat 
J.cat Beauty can be found at your local beauty supply stores as well as Ulta Beauty, Harmons and Bed, Bath and Beyond. You can also purchase from their website here. They are priced at $3.99 each. Right now on their site use code 25JCAT for 25% off your entire purchase with free shipping on orders $30+. They also have a new brow pencil, Perfect Brow Duo (Anastasia Dupe), that I'm eager to try. If I can't find these locally I will def be making an order soon since I do not know when the code expires. If anyone does, please let me know.

Happy Hunting!




Be sure to follow on Lip Drama's new Google Plus Page!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please refrain from spam and posting links to other sites/blogs. Thank you.