Powered by Blogger.

Sephora Friends & Family Sale 2014!

by - October 20, 2014

It's that time of year again where Sephora offers their 20% off Friends and Family Sale. It started on 10/16 and ends 10/29. Unfortunately unlike previous years where one code was used for everyone, this year each employee has a unique code. So unless you know a Sephora employee or are bold enough to ask one very nicely then you're out of luck. I don't know an employee and I would never ask but I think I have purchased more than my share already. Although there is maybe one or two things I would've picked up (talk about shopaholic, right?).

Don't worry! The sale will soon be extended to the general public with early access to beauty insiders. No news on when that will be but most likely next month. Can't wait? There is a 10% off code (V436CB) available for VIB members. It works for both sale and regular priced items. I am not sure when this promotion ends so use it while you can. Not a VIB? Then try your luck at Sephora's Memory Match Game for a chance to get 10% off. Remember Sephora only allows one code per order.

Happy Hunting!




Be sure to follow on Lip Drama's new Google Plus Page!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please refrain from spam and posting links to other sites/blogs. Thank you.