Powered by Blogger.

More Halloween 2014 Beauty Items

by - August 31, 2014


Press-on nails from Broadway Nails
It's only August but that hasn't stopped several companies from releasing their Fall Halloween collections already. Wet n Wild's Fantasy Makers line was already spotted earlier this month and you can read about it here.

I recently stopped into Kmart and found that they had put up new display for more Halloween items from KISS, Broadway Nails and lots of stuff from Fright Night.


Eye Tattoos, Nail Stickers and Nail Tattoos from KISS
Several eyelash styles from Fright Night that is sure to go with any costume idea you might be brewing up for this year's Halloween. I don't know about you but I LOVE Halloween! Eyelashes are an area I haven't explored much but some of these look so much fun. I might have to try one of these out.
These eyelashes have tops and buttons. How fun!
Complete Tattoo Kits from Fright Night that include 1 lip, 12 face and body tattoos, and 12 nail stickers. 
Sorry for the blurry pics. I was using my phone and didn't realize. >_<
Happy Hunting!


You May Also Like

0 comments

Please refrain from spam and posting links to other sites/blogs. Thank you.