Powered by Blogger.

Sneak Peek: MAC x The Simpsons Collection

by - July 07, 2014

So if you've been under a rock and haven't heard about this collection, well now ya know. I'm not a huge Simpson fan but I mean who hasn't watched that show?! I was excited because I imagined at least one bold lip color such as yellow or blue. As for out of the ordinary colors, I happen to love a blue lip and yellow is a color I've been searching for. I haven't found one that applies opaquely without streaking. I keep hoping one will look like J.Lo's from her "Live It Up" music video lol.
But as for this collection, unfortunately no lipsticks are being released. When have you ever seen a MAC Collection without lipsticks?! Ugh. But here's the sneak peek image that was released:
Image Credit: The Hollywood Reporter
The collection won't be available until August 28th online and in stores on Sept. 4th. But for those lucky folks who will be attending San Diego's Comic-Con on Saturday, July 26th, MAC will actually be having a pop-up shop that will be selling the collection early for one day only.

Happy Hunting!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please refrain from spam and posting links to other sites/blogs. Thank you.