Powered by Blogger.

Review: Marc Jacobs Beauty Air Blush Soft Glow Duo in Kinks & Kisses

by - September 14, 2016


The Marc Jacobs Beauty Air Blush Soft Glow Duo is "an innovative powder blush duo palette with two shades for customizable color that delivers foolproof radiance all day. This ultra-lightweight, radiant powder is nearly undetectable to the touch, and gives your skin a radiant finish. Air Blush is created using a process called soufflage (French for "air-whipped") for a silky-soft, cream-like texture that blends effortlessly with the complexion." 
Thanks to Influenster I was given the opportunity to try this product. I was excited to try this as I do not own any Marc Jacobs Beauty products other than a sample lipstick. The shade I received is Kink & Kisses. The duo features a rosy pink shade and stripes of a golden peachy pink. The packaging is sleek, black and luxe with a mirror on the inside. The two shades are striped thinly so trying to apply just one is not really possible with a blush brush. But you could swipe more towards one end to get a higher concentration of one shade over the other. 
Each shade swatched separately then together
I didn't have high hopes of this product showing up well on my skin tone and I wasn't completely wrong. It gives a slight rosy glow to the skin that's very subtle. I liked it on top of other cheek products but on it's own I expected more. I prefer my blushes pigmented so that I have the option of sheering it out. This blush is supposed to be easy to layer and while it did layer fine, it was also necessary for me to do so for the shade to actually show up on my skin tone.
Kink & Kisses worn as a blush topper for a subtle glow
I even went in store to swatch the other shades and I didn't find the other shades to be any better. (Sorry no pictures.) The shade range is limited and not ideal for darker skin. Even the darkest duo, Night Fever & Hot Stuff, wasn't as pigmented as I would've thought. Kink & Kisses was actually my favorite. If you're fair to medium, you might love these. It claims to last for 24 hours but I can't attest to this as I haven't worn it alone just yet. But at a price point of $42, I wouldn't recommend this for those with darker skin. Find more details on this product on Sephora here.

Happy hunting!





Follow me for the latest updates: Instagram | Twitter Facebook


A sample of this product was given to Lip Drama for editorial purposes, either directly from the manufacturer or from the agency that works on behalf of the manufacturer. All reviews on lipdrama.blogspot.com are the honest opinion of its author and editorial samples do not, in any way, affect the outcome of product reviews. For more information, click here.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please refrain from spam and posting links to other sites/blogs. Thank you.