Powered by Blogger.

NEW ColourPop Ultra Satin & Ultra Matte Lips

by - April 14, 2016



I'm convinced ColourPop doesn't sleep. On the heels of their mini Festival Collection, comes an extension to the Ultra Satin and Ultra Matte Lip lines. I actually have been waiting to order from them because I'm not about spending money on shipping constantly. I know they release something new like every 2 weeks now so I just waited and splurged today because my birthday is later this month so this is my gift to myself. Along with the new lippies, ColourPop finally restocked Dopey, which is highly sought after so jump on it before it sells out again.

ULTRA MATTE LIPS ($6)
Bianca, soft mauve pink (repromote from the LE Holiday Mini Kit)
Cheap Thrills, dusty lilac
Are & Be, rich mauve plum
Privacy Please, vivid lavender violet

ULTRA SATIN LIPS ($6)
Littlestitious, pastel dusty pink
Molly, mid-tone plum lilac
So Wavy, vibrant blue purple
Brooklyn, warm bright hot pink

Here's some swatches and you can also check out how these shades look on different skin tones on the ColourPop website as they already have their photos up.
Image credit: @dominiqueldr
Here's a mega swatch comparison for those of you that need to know if this is something you may already have in your collection. All the new shades that were released today are marked with an asterisk (*). UML is for Ultra Matte Lip and USL is for Ultra Satin Lip. (Please note: Privacy Please is missing from this comparison.)
Image credit: @makeupbyjesi
I picked up So Wavy, Molly and Brooklyn Ultra Satins along with Dopey and a couple other items. I'll post swatches on Instagram and video on my Snap Chat (lipdrama) so be sure to follow me. I'll probably do a full post with all my Ultra Satins since I picked up a few before. But I will say if you're on the fence about trying them there's no need to be. Just get at least one but trust me you'll want more. Shop these new additions here.

Happy hunting!





I'm on Facebook now so go like my page for my latest updates.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please refrain from spam and posting links to other sites/blogs. Thank you.