Powered by Blogger.

30 Days of Purple Lipstick Instagram Collab

by - January 15, 2016

Are you following me on Instagram?! If you're not then you're missing out on my daily posts of purple lipstick for this month. I have a large lipstick collection and wanted to share more swatches of older lipsticks that I have not reviewed or swatched. So together with the @lipstickduchess, we are sharing swatches of various purples from our collection. When possible we will be swatching the same shade to show it on different skin tones and also similar shades that are possible dupes of each other.
Purple lipsticks on dark skin
These are the lipsticks I shared for week 1. For more details on each shade, please check on my Instagram page and follow me if you aren't already.
NYX Violet on dark skin
Here's a swatch from week 2 to give you an idea of how I've been formatting my swatches for this collab. I've been including a pic of the lipstick so you can see how the color on my lips compares to how the lipstick actually looks. NYX Violet Macaron Lippie is true to color so it looks the same in the tube as it does on my lips. It's a color I forgot about and it's such a gem. It's not matte but I still love it. Make sure you're following me on Instagram to see all the purple lipsticks I'm sharing each day and for all my fabulousness in general. But if you aren't on Instagram, you can still check on my posts under #30DaysofPurpleLipstick.

Happy hunting!




Follow me for the latest updates: Instagram | Tumblr | Twitter

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please refrain from spam and posting links to other sites/blogs. Thank you.