Powered by Blogger.

NEW Hello Kitty by O.P.I. Collection Now Available!

by - December 27, 2015



Two of my favorite things together– O.P.I. nail polish and Hello Kitty! I've been waiting for this collection since I first heard about it. I used to be obsessed with nail polish. It was the first beauty product that got me excited again and I went crazy collecting then it was all things makeup. But the brand that got me into nail polish was O.P.I. I was amazed by the pigmentation and the wear time on my natural nails plus the cute names sold me. So even though I've stopped collecting polishes, I MUST own some of the polishes in this collection. I've got my eye on 6 shades. Plus the handles with her face all over it is such a cute touch. Any Hello Kitty will be sure to want these in their collection.
[Hello Kitty is] a global symbol of friendship and fun. She made cuteness a culture in Japan and a fashion imperative everywhere. Hello Kitty® is a pop icon with fans ranging from four to forever, and she is OPI's newest muse.Hello Kitty by OPI celebrates all things happy, cute, colorful and sweet with 12 limited-edition nail lacquers and matching GelColor shades. "Hello Kitty generates happiness in a way that really resonates here at OPI, because we are seeking to do the same thing with color as our medium," says Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI Co-Founder & Brand Ambassador."We wanted to infuse this collection with all the charm and playfulness of its namesake," adds Weiss-Fischmann, "Together with their names, these lacquers capture Hello Kitty's world to perfection, and of course, many of the colors also echo runway trends we've seen for 2016. Think delicious pinks, punchy primaries, pearly white and licorice black."
Hello Kitty by O.P.I. Press Release 
Along with these 12 shades there is also an exclusive shade called 'Say Hello Kitty!' sold in a set with Swarovski Crystal bows to accent your nails. 
There are also several sets available that include various accessories such as a nail art brush, coin purse or toe separator. There's even a collector's edition with a special display box and a mini set as well but it doesn't include the cute handles. For those into gel colors, you'll be happy to know that these shades will be available in O.P.I.'s GelColor formula as well. There will also be special sets available for the GelColors too.
My top picks: My Twin Mimmy, Look At My Bow!, Super Cute Pink, My Pal Joey, Spoken From The Heart & Starry-Eyed For Dear Daniel
Images courtesy of the Nail Lacquer UK
Find swatches of the rest of the collection here and here. I'm not a big fan of red nail polish but I may even pick up 5 Apple Tall as well. Purchase this limited edition collection now from these online retailers: Walmart, ULTA Beauty, and Sally Beauty. The collection launched today online and will be available in stores starting January 3rd.

Happy hunting!




Follow me for the latest updates: Instagram | Tumblr | Twitter

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please refrain from spam and posting links to other sites/blogs. Thank you.