Powered by Blogger.

NEW Anastasia Beverly Hills Summer 2015 Collection

by - May 13, 2015

Image Credit: @thematchtohisfuse
So much makeup, so little time or money rather. If you're like me and don't have an unlimited fund for which to purchase your makeup then you will want to choose wisely. Launching later this week is Anastasia Beverly Hills Summer 2015 collection and if you read my previous post you know Jeffree Star Cosmetics is also releasing new shades this week too. Oh what is a girl to do?!

A closer look after the jump...
Liquid Lipsticks ($20)
There are two new liquid lipsticks being added for Summer. Craft is a deep wine/plum shade while Unicorn is a bubblegum pink with a hint of lavender.
ABH Craft Liquid Lipstick
ABH Unicorn Liquid Lipstick
Does Craft look familiar to you? Check out these dupes because you may already have this shade.
Unicorn may look similar to ABH Bambi but I immediately thought of Jeffree Star Cosmetics Queen Supreme, which I knew would be very close. Compare them for yourself here.

Eye Shadows ($12)
Image Credit: @mack_lc
Peach Sorbet and Amber look like they'd be great for highlighting as well.These costs $12 each but on the ABH website you can get four for $40 and eight for $70. So bundle and save.

Waterproof Creme Colors ($18)
These limited edition bright and Summer ready shades are the perfect pick me up. Use them alone, create an ombré look, or mix them to make a new shade.  These creme colors are ideal for the eyes as eyeliner or as a shadow base. But they can be used all over on the brows and even on the lips too if you wanna be a little bold, which of course is why I want them. (Lip drama, right?) Not sure how comfortable they'll be on the lips due to the waterproof formula but I'm willing to try.
How cute are these swatches?!
I may just have to buy all of these like seriously. I love how bright and vibrant they are. I started to wear eye makeup more and I really love a fun pop color liner. Plus these can be used all over your face so on the lips they will go. And incase you were wondering, they can work on lips as seen here. So excited to try these! Here's some looks using these as liners in a fun way: @sssamantha kills it every time, @nikkietutorials always has a flawless face but I'm loving what she did with her eyes, and this last look by @nurmakeup is simple but a great way to introduce these bright colors into your looks.

Need more help deciding on what to get from this collection? You can find a review here done by Diana Saldana and another here by the Gal's Guide. Also see more swatches of the entire Summer 2015 Collection here and here. I don't know about you but I've got my eyes on those waterproof creme colors. These will be available May 15th online on the ABH website as well as Macy's and in their Impulse stores as well.

Happy Hunting!




Be sure to follow me on Instagram for the latest updates!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please refrain from spam and posting links to other sites/blogs. Thank you.