The new Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadows go beyond your standard line of cosmetics, introducing you to a new and powerful cosmetic experience. This cutting-edge formula offers a creamy texture that is a hybrid between a powder shadow and a cream shadow that is on a level of its own.
A closer look after the jump...
The intense pigmentation combined with an opaque, metallic finish make these shadows a dream to work with. These can be applied effortlessly in just one swipe with no primer required! Our lineup includes a diverse array of rich colors and a smooth silky formula that we believe help elevate pressed eye shadows to the next level of exceptional quality.
|Image Credit: makeupgeek.com|
- Charmed, muted silvery light olive with taupe undertones and a foiled finish light muted silvery olive
- High Wire, medium silver with subtle blue undertones medium silver w/ hint of blue
- Day Dreamer, light lilac purple with cool undertones and a foiled finish cool light lilac purple
- Whimsical, light silvery pink with a foiled finish frosted silvery pale pink
- Untamed, bright coppery orange with warm undertones and a foiled finish warm coppery bright orange
- Fantasy, mint green with a foiled finish frosty mint green
- Pegasus, light, bright aqua with a foiled finish intensely bright light aqua
- Masquerade, bright medium plum with warm undertones and a foiled finish bright warm plum
- Starry Eyed, light champagne beige with slight pink undertones and a foiled finish pinky-beige champagne
- Fortune Teller, true yellow gold with a foiled finish rich true yellow gold
Here's comparison swatches of ALL 20 of the foiled eyeshadows from the Makeup Geek Website:
I think I need this entire row!
The foiled eyeshadows are each priced at $9.99, a small increase from their regular eyeshadows that are priced at $5.99 each. You can pre-order all these shades today here as a set or individually. They start shipping out tis Friday, April 24th! If you do buy the bundles you save some money, which is the only way to save money with this brand since their prices are already so low for the incredible quality you get. You're supposed to sign up to receive notifications on new releases to pre-order but my emailed link should still work. If not, please let me know in the comments. I'm excited to order some of these shades but I will have to wait for awhile since I went crazy at IMATS so don't expect a review from me any time soon. Sorry guys. But if you get any please let me know what you think and email me photos too if you want.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram for the latest updates!