Powered by Blogger.

NEW L.A. Girl Flat Finish Matte Pigment Gloss

by - April 10, 2015

Image Credit: +L.A. Girl Cosmetics 
One of the most popular beauty trends right now is liquid to matte lipstick. Finally we have a drugstore brand stepping up to the plate. And they are offering 16 rich intense shades that will make you wanna pick up the whole collection at a fraction of the price you would pay for a few of the high end brands.
Swatches and more after the jump...
L.A. Girl's Matte Pigment Gloss offers 16 bold shades that provide rich, intense color on a flat finish for all day wear. The long wearing formula goes on as a high pigmented liquid and dries to a flat matte finish. Leaving lips colored in a gorgeous velvety perfection that lass and lasts.
Image Credit: +L.A. Girl Cosmetics 
I am loving the range of shades offered. Of course those purples are the first to catch my eye as that's one of my favorite shades to wear. But at a price point of $5 each, I'm pretty sure I will be picking up the entire collection if the quality is long lasting and truly matte.
Image Credit: +Lady Moss Beauty 
These L.A. Girl lippies are available now on their website and at online retailer Lady Moss. I usually find this brand at local beauty supply stores too but I'm hoping to get my hands on a couple at IMATS tomorrow. If I do I'll be sure to post my review as soon as I can.

Happy Hunting!




Be sure to follow on Lip Drama's new Google Plus Page!


You May Also Like

0 comments

Please refrain from spam and posting links to other sites/blogs. Thank you.