Powered by Blogger.

NEW NYX Conceal Correct Contour Palettes Now Online

by - January 07, 2015

Image Credit: @makeuplunchanddinner
These new NYX palettes have already been spotted in store but now they are available online as well, which I'm sure is much more convenient as these are sure to go fast in store. This all in one face palette could be a must have product if it performs well. I love my MUFE Camouflage Palette but it's a little pricey at $38. I have been looking to find a cheaper alternative, athough I have been curious about the Mac version, which is priced higher at $40. But this new NYX palette seems to be a dupe for the Mac Conceal and Correct Palette.

More details after the jump...
These are the Mac Conceal and Correct Palettes and as you can see they are very similar to the NYX palettes in name and packaging style:
Image Credit: +LesleyRocksFace 
Image Credit: +ultabeauty 
See for yourself if these really are dupes. Here's a video comparing the NYX palette to Mac:
(Skip to 3:30 to view swatches)
If you're interested, you can purchase these in store at Ulta or online here. Right now through 1/24/15 Ulta is running a BOGO 50% promo on NYX Cosmetics. These are sure to hit other stores soon but so far I only know of them being spotted in Ulta Beauty. So what do you think? I know I will definitely be giving this palette a try.

Happy Hunting!




Be sure to follow on Lip Drama's new Google Plus Page!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please refrain from spam and posting links to other sites/blogs. Thank you.