Powered by Blogger.

Sneak Peek: MAC x Cinderella Collection

by - December 29, 2014


UPDATE 1/24/15 >>> For a closer look at the entire collection, click here.

What girl doesn't love the idea of a Mac and Disney collaboration? We fantasized but now it's become a reality. I mean Cinderella wouldn't be my first choice so I really hope they will be releasing more princess collections in the future. It's bound to be very popular and profitable so let's hope. I'd love to see my fave, Ariel, of course or even Jasmine and Mulan. The above image had me very excited at the idea of what the packaging would look like but unfortunately it's nowhere near as glamorous.

A closer look after the jump...

Image Credit: @makeup_blogette
Steel grey/blue packaging with bronze accents wasn't exactly what we all were thinking but it's elegant. I would have liked flashy but let's hope the collection wows where the packaging falls short. The collection drops in March as does the new Disney live-action Cinderella movie, which is where that fabulous crystal shoe comes from. I wish we had some clear crystal like packaging. It would've been amazing. I can't wait to see the whole collection. I'm already loving that it includes a lip palette.


Happy Hunting!



Be sure to follow on Lip Drama's new Google Plus Page!


You May Also Like

0 comments

Please refrain from spam and posting links to other sites/blogs. Thank you.