Powered by Blogger.

NEW IMAN Deja Vu Lip Kit

by - October 08, 2014

                          
I missed out on last year's Lip Affair Kit from Iman Cosmetics so when I saw a new one for 2014 I was disappointed to find an empty display. Luckily, I spied the last one hidden to the side. Deja Vu is a collection of the "Best of IMAN" lip colors in an advanced conditioning formula enriched with Vitamin E and Jojoba. Wear individually or blend together for a unique look and feel all your own. 

  • 5 classic shades (Jaguar, Sheer Gold, IMAN Red, Paprika and Wild Thing)
  • Convenient brush applicator
  • Travel-friendly mirrored compact
  • Perfect for all skin tones
Here's how this year's palette compares to last year's:                

I found mine at Walgreens but you can also find this lip kit at Duane Reade as well. I am assuming like last year's palette you will also find this palette at other retailers soon such as Target.
Here's a closeup of the creative look featured on the display using all 5 shades in the palette.
I haven't tested the colors yet but I think it's a bargain at $5 with a value of $20. It allows you to try out 5 of Iman's lipsticks, which retail at $10 each. These colors are perfect for Fall and the good thing is that if you are interested and can't find this palette in stores, it is currently available at Drugstore.com

Happy Hunting!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please refrain from spam and posting links to other sites/blogs. Thank you.