Powered by Blogger.

Wet n Wild Fall 2014 Matte Nail Polish Swatches

by - September 19, 2014

Image Credit: Nouveau Cheap
(Note: my local displays only had nail polishes and the lipsticks were in the permanent display)
Wet n Wild has definitely been keeping busy this season. I have swatches today of their Fall 2014 Matte Nail Polishes and I will be posting a review of the lipsticks from this collection as well. And tomorrow I will be picking up the items I wanted from their Halloween 2014 Collection. So I will have a review of that soon as well. But let's get on to these polishes. View my previous post here.

There are 6 shades in the collection. You can see in the pictures that these limited edition matte polishes have rubberized handles that differentiate it from the polishes in the permanent collection. I found that all the polishes applied pretty evenly and all were mostly opaque in 2 shades. Some were almost 1 coaters but a couple did need 3. But each layer dried pretty fast even when I didn't apply it thin.

Here are swatches of all 6 shades in matte and glossy:
Rogue 66 (34426)

Careful It's Vine-tage (34427)

So Berry On Trend (34428)

Echo Dark (34429)

Distressed to Impress (34430)

LAC-My Mani? (34431)

My faves are Echo Dark and So Berry On Trend. Echo Dark is very similar to Milani's Enchanted Sapphire from their new Bedazzled Collection. What are your faves?

Happy Hunting!






Be sure to follow on Lip Drama's new Google Plus Page!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please refrain from spam and posting links to other sites/blogs. Thank you.