Didn't Urban Decay just drop Vice 3 a couple days ago?! Well, they had to go and outdo themselves by also releasing a limited edition Sephora exclusive palette called Vice LTD.
It was made available today for VIB Rogues (Sephora customers who spend $1000 or more in a calendar year) only so hopefully soon it will be made available to everyone else. The same thing was done with the MUFE 30 years palette, which gave VIB Rogues access a week early.
UPDATE >>> I was informed that only 1,000 of these palettes were made available early for Sephora's VIB Rogues but it will be available for purchase for the holidays.
Vice LTD contains 20 eyeshadows (18 exclusive shades as well as 2 bestsellers) as well as a double ended brush for application.
- Nameless (medium taupe satin)
- Backdoor (cool dark brown matte)
- Deeper (metallic medium brown)
- Disco (pale metallic gold/iridescent glitter)
- Heat (bright metallic copper)
- Crystal (icy metallic blue shimmer)
- Goddess (deep smoky blue/micro-glitter)
- Vaporize (medium metallic gray-taupe)
- Floss (deep metallic emerald/micro-glitter)
- Perversion (soft black matte)
- Provocateur (icy metallic pink/micro-glitter)
- Hoodoo (medium metallic violet/pink shift)
- Freakshow (bright purple satin)
- Junkshow (bright pink satin)
- Blitz (bright metallic gold)
- Chase (soft metallic gold)
- Last Sin (pale champagne shimmer)
- Roadstripe (iridescent white/blue-violet shift)
- Anonymous (pale peachy cream matte)
- Laced (soft pink-nude matte)
Be sure to follow on Lip Drama's new Google Plus Page!